Gretchen has been so kind as to give us a very easy topic this week for the spin cycle. Favorites. So I’m going the easy route and going to give you a list of some of my favorite things that are happening!
· Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi—straight deliciousness
· Cheddars Chicken Fingers Basket—I went to dinner last night with some girlfriends and oh ma gah. These were so good!
· Getting an appraisal done our house to refinance (woo hoo saving 2.5% in interest and shaving 2 years off our mortgage!!) and learning you have over $20,000 in equity! It makes me feel like the past 8 years paying mortgage were for nothing!
· Only getting 1 migraine in the past 3 months since starting my new job. Hmmmm…the stress factor obviously was getting to me at the old job!
· Hugs and kisses from my boys. All of my boys.
· My Kindle. It pretty much rocks now that I found the website www.pixelofink.com (thanks Toni!) and getting more free books than I need. Also, I read the first book of Fifty Shades of Gray (what?! I like my smut!) from the library downloaded to my Kindle. Free books are definitely a favorite thing!
· Knowing that 2 days of vacation are coming up next week! Hooray!
There are of course so many more of my favorite things but I’ll stop here. Go check out the other spins (http://secondblooming.typepad.com)