Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25: Sweet Boy

I'm thankful for my sweet boy Leo.  I know I was already thankful for him once but on Monday I had the WORST migraine I've had in about a week (gotta love not being able to take your migraine meds when you're breastfeeding and can't take anything stronger than Tylenol).  But this one wasn't like the others...this one came in the middle of the day so I couldn't just sleep it off when everyone was sleeping too.  So the hubby told Leo that I didn't feel well and he was quiet and good ALL. NIGHT. LONG.  He even went to bed without any complaining or anything.  There were a few times he even came in my room and stroked my hair and kissed my forehead telling me he loved me.  That's the Leo that I love and I wished everyone got to witness him like that.  Not the heathen that likes to show off for anyone and everyone!  So I'm doubly thankful on the days that he acts like this!

No comments: