Thursday, November 1, 2012

Night of the living zombies

When I asked Leo what he wanted to be for Halloween about a month ago he said a zombie. When I asked him what Jacoby should be he told me that-duh- he should be his twin. A baby zombie. So I decided instead of spending money on buying costumes I would make them. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out!

Halloween started last Friday when we got to go to a trunk or treat at my cousins school in Kansas City. It was so much fun and it gave me a dry run to do the boys makeup.

Then the real deal Holyfield was last night. Fun was had by all even though Jacoby didn't get to eat any candy!
Also, I have no idea what is happening with my pictures I don't know if it's my computer of blogger or what.  So yeah.  But this is my spin for Halloween.  And I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to do a week of spins...starting tomorrow I am catching up on my spins. 

4 comments:

gretchen said...

OMG, the zombie and the baby zombie are so cute I can't stand it. Hysterical. And so sweet that Leo wanted his little bro to be the same thing as he was.

Okay, you've intrigued me by the week of spins! Bring it on.

You are linked!!

Ginny Marie said...

I love your homemade zombie costumes! They turned out great! I made my girls' costumes this year, too, and of course they wanted to be the same thing, too! That does make it easier for me!

Janice said...

Love the horrified dad!

Amy said...

How did Jacoby sit still for that make-up job?!? Adorable!