Friday, January 4, 2013

Mission: Will Be Complete

Happy new year everyone!  The Christmas/holiday season has taken every last ounce of energy I have had so blogging has definitely been on the backburner.  Anyways…we have a mission this week.  A Spin Cycle Mission.  To let you know what our missions (AKA: resolutions) will be for this year.  So here we go…

 

1)      I would like to maintain my weight loss that I have had this year.  Since having Jacoby I have knocked about 50 pounds off my body and would like to keep it that way.  Let’s do this.

2)      To help motivate myself for mission number 1 I have signed up to complete my first 5K.  And this isn’t some namby-pamby 5K.  It’s called the Warrior Dash and not only is it a 5K there are also obstacles involved.  It is April 27th and so my training starts now.  So this mission is to be able to complete this at an honorable time.  For me that would be probably 30-40 minutes.  I can do it!

3)      Keep the house in order.  I feel like I do so well for awhile and then just fall off.  So I would like to get back to my daily chore list and each night complete the thing that needs to be done so that way I’m not scrambling at the end of the week trying to do it all.

4)      Read 1 book per month.  I have started reading my Kindle a lot more and have found some books that I really would like to read.  And Santa got me a lovely Amazon gift card so I can stock up on some books.  For the month of January my book is Mindy Kaling’s ‘Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me.’

5)      Blog more about more meaningful things.  There seems to be a lot going on in our lives and I have not done as good of a job keeping everyone updated.  And while not all of you will be interested in what Leo and Jacoby are up to, I would like something to commemorate it.  So no however many posts a month.  I just want to be able to post some non-fluff items a few times a month!

 

And there you have it.  My 5 missions to complete this year.  I can do it! Go visit Gretchen and give us your missions!

http://secondblooming.typepad.com

 

 

1 comment:

gretchen said...

Oooo, I want to find that Warrior Dash! Wish you were here, we could train together. And I will attempt to give you some Spin Cycle topics that you can spin in a meaningful way!

You are linked!