Why, why, why, why, why. I feel like that is a recurring theme in my house. So Gretchen kindly offered it up as an easy-peasy spin. So here are some questions I want answered!
· Why are little boys so rowdy?
· Why are healthy groceries so expensive?
· Why are we surprised we have an obese nation when I can buy 3 or 4 boxes of cookies for the price of 1 pound of fruit?
· Why does a side effect of my migraine medicine say it could cause headaches? (thankfully it doesn’t for me but…)
· Why are cruises so inexpensive but flights to get to the ports are outrageous?
· Why are kid attractions (Disneyworld, Six Flags, etc.) so expensive?
· Why do we have 5 day work weeks and 2 day weekends? Who thought of that?!
· Why does my phone battery run out so quick but it takes forever to charge?
· Why is it so hard to wean a baby off a bottle?
· Why do kids have so many days off of school?
· Why are teachers changing how they teach kids certain things (division is the one that comes to the top of my head) and so the parents aren’t able to help the kids with their homework.
· Why is health insurance so finicky? And expensive.
· Why is it so hard to find a good babysitter to be able to go out every once in a while?
· Why is it so hard to find the time to go out?
· Why do I sometimes regress to wanting to eat like a child (helloooo PB&J, grilled cheese and mac and cheese!)?
· Why is it so easy to come up with so many why questions?!
Ok that’s enough for now! I hope you all have a wonderful week and if you have the answers to my questions let me know!