Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Blur

It seems like lately life has been moving at a speed I can't even quantify. I blink and my boys are inches taller than they were the second before. Go to sleep and the differences between them is enormous. I don't know how to stop it but I need to document it. So here is what happened this weekend!

Saturday was Leo's First Communion. It's a pretty big deal in the Catholic church. And he's been prepping for this since the beginning of the school year and it was FINALLY here. He was a nervous wreck all day. I think it's funny because that is so me. I am nervous over things I have no control over. Also, during mass he kept telling me how much his stomach hurt and he thought he was going to throw up. I always have a nervous tummy even over the most minuscule things. So I thought that was another thing we have in common!


We had a party that afternoon before mass and invited family. It was so nice that people came in from out of town and the localers took time out of their busy weekends to spend it with us. After mass we went to go see the Avengers movie. It was SO good! I love a good action movie--it's probably my favorite genre so I guess I got lucky for having boys! And our party of 18 took over half the people in the theater! We live in a small town but I figured there would have been more people on opening weekend. But it was fun and we could be a little rowdy before the start of it without feeling like we needed to settle!

On Sunday we went out to lunch with the inlaws. It was nice to spend a little one on one time with them. Then we ran the usual Sunday errands and ended with a little fun at the park. It was such a busy weekend but filled with so much love! I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: