Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometimes and Always

This is my first time trying Sometimes and Always with Megan but I figured I would give it a try.  So here we go...

Sometimes I just want everyone to fend for themselves for dinner and just chow down on some delicious cereal.
Always end up cooking or at least figuring out a meal for everyone to eat.

Sometimes I really like going to work and feeling accomplished by what I'm doing that day.
Always wish we could win the lottery so I never had to work again!

Sometimes I wish I could be a stay at home mom with my sweet bambinos and see all that they do every day.
Always am thankful to get out of the house to have adult conversations in the real world

Sometimes I think that I have nothing to blog about.
Always am able to come up with something. 

Sometimes I set my alarm 30-60 minutes before I need to get up in hopes of getting a workout in.
Always hit snooze a bajillion times and skip that early morning workout.

Wow...that was a lot easier than I thought!  Make sure to link up and check out all the other Sometimes/always posts!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay for joining Sometimes and Always! I'm the same as you about planning to wake up early, but never actually doing it! :O