Sunday, May 29, 2011

Baby Update: 16 weeks (almost 17)


How far along: 16 weeks

Baby Size: a turnip…seriously? I’ve also heard the size of my hand.

Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds. Yikes…5 pounds in 2 weeks. Not ideal!

Maternity Clothes: Yep. And I’ve definitely been wearing them to work so I don’t have to wear work-branded clothes. Win! And I bought a few more tops this week. Shorts/capris will be what I need to get. My pregnancies are just in different enough seasons that my clothes from Leo are almost all long sleeves while I will not want to be wearing long sleeves in July or August!

Sleep: Nothing has changed yet.

Best moments: Just knowing that there is a little person inside of me. It’s crazy!

Movements: I haven’t felt much lately. Just a few flutters here and there. So I’m anxiously awaiting the big kicks and dance moves that the little one has in store for me!

Food cravings: Well there have been a few (like me wanting a Sonic ice cream cone at 9 this morning) but I have not indulged in any of them! I know better…I don’t want too many pounds creeping up on me!

Looking forward to: Still looking forward to my sono on June 7th. Also, this weekend we are taking a mini-vacation so that will be fun! Also, I think I’m going to rock a bikini this summer because the only pool I will venture to will be my parents. So I am looking forward to finding a cute suit and my parents opening their pool!

Symptoms: Luckily all symptoms have subsided. Just tired but I’m always tired regardless of being pregnant or not!

Stretch marks: Haven’t noticed anything. Hopefully with my belly popping it will reduce the look of some of the ones from before!

No comments: