Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summa Summa Summa Time

Spin Cycle this week is what summer means to me. While my summers are much different these days than those from my younger years (how old am I?!) I still try to do some things like I did then. Here are a few ways I like to spend my summers...

Fireworks at the K

Grilling. Yummm!

T-ball

Water fun

4th of July with family!

More 4th fun with family

At the Drive-in hanging out the sun roof. Leo thought he was soooo cool! :)

Family time at the drive in with my mom

There are definitely things that I would like to do more of such as more ice cream and sno-cone runs, going to the lake and spending time at the pool. This summer has been filled to the brim with lots of things but there's always time for a little more fun! Make sure you stop by Gretchen's on Friday and see the links of all the other summer spinners!

2 comments:

gretchen said...

OOooo, looks like summer fun all around!

You are linked!

Patty O. said...

I love these pictures. It looks like you are having a blast! Great spin.