Friday, March 27, 2015

Weight Watchers Update

Week 2:


Week 2 actually went pretty well. We are having a group competition at work where you need to eat 5 fruits and/or veggies a day and exercise for 30 minutes to get points. So since I’m on a team I am motivated not to let them down! So I’ve been able to eat more because fruits and veggies don’t count for points. Woot woot! I also decided that I was going to start drinking less pop starting with trying not to drink a pop at work. So this week I had a pop on Sunday and then didn’t have one again until Wednesday for lunch when I went out with the hubby. Then I had one last night at home but no others. I’m pretty proud of myself. Pop is a hard thing to give up! I also started a spin class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. So all in all a pretty good week. So here are my stats:

 

Starting weight: 160

Last week: 158.2

This week: 157

 

So down another pound! Yay!

No comments: