Monday, November 24, 2008

I was tagged by Brooke at Yada, Yada, Yada.... and even though I have done this once I will do it again for good sport (I am just copying what I had from before so bear with me if you have already read it!)

1.) I am not a good swimmer. I failed swim lessons when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I love to swim in a pool and I know that if I needed to swim to save my life or someone else I could but it might take me a little longer. I can doggy paddle and I do love to float on my back but a good swimmer I am not!

2.) I LOVE to go camping but I don't really like to be outside. An oxy-moron I know but it is true. I think the reason I love camping is because I used to go camping with my friends and we always had such a good time. And who doesn't like a good bloody mary at 9 in the morning. Really, tell me someone and I'll tell you you're crazy! :)

3.) I don't really like animals. At all. I have a dog and I like her but other peoples pets, yeah, not really a big fan.

4.) Kinda along the lines of #3, but I HATE birds. It doesn't matter what kind. I hate them all. I watched Hitchcock's "The Birds" and I really hated birds after that.

5.) I love watching sports. In person, on TV it doesn't matter. But they have to be cool sports like football, baseball and basketball. I can watch golf and tennis sometimes but mostly the 3 mentioned above. Also, along those lines I also love to watch SportsCenter. More than my husband. And mostly when I am going to bed. He gets annoyed because he will always wake up at the same point every hour when it repeats, but that doesn't bother me!

6.) I love to watch movies. And not just popular movies, but all different kinds of movies. Historical movies, Horror Movies, Action-Adventure, Chick Flicks, Independent Films. And I can quote a lot of them too. Most of them are the ones that I have watched repeatedly but I can hear a line from a movie and remember it.And finally,

7.) I pick up on other people's speaking crazies. I work with a girl that always goes, "I know, huh." and I have picked that up. I don't know what it is...maybe it is because I am around the same people all the time at work and home so I will pick up on it to emulate them to make them feel more comfortable. Or maybe it is because I am self-concious so I want to fit in with them. either way...kinda weird!

And I am tagging:
Tressa at http://brunilocksvirtualpunchingbag.blogspot.com/
Angie at http://breedemandweep-angie.blogspot.com/
Shelly at http://luckysmiles.blogspot.com/
Anita at http://dreamscomestolife.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I know you are supposed to do 8, but I am still getting to know blogging friends so this is what I got! :)

1 comment:

Needsleepy said...

LOL I still remember when we went to Florida and fed the birds at the Gulfarium. I never knew until that day how scared you were of them. I felt so bad for talking you into it.
Ahhhhh....those were some goodtimes lol Red Bull and Vodka, Waffle House, the beach, all the GREAT food.... We should do that again sometime! (maybe more in the summertime that way we skip the rainy season lol)