Sunday, November 16, 2008

another weekend gone


So another weekend has come and gone. This weekend was a little different in that we went to Dodge City to visit family and enjoy a nice wedding. Well of course with an almost 2-year-old things don't always go as planned. We got to the wedding and probably 15 minutes into it Leo started to act up. And then came the reception. A time that I figured he would enjoy with the food and dancing. Obviously I didn't have a clue. He was ready to go right then. I don't know if it was the amount of people or just the fact that he was ready to go but he got mean. I have a scratch on my arm to prove it and he bit Leonard. Tis life!

So we decided to go back to Leonard's parents house and we took his almost 4-year-old niece with us because she was ready also. We go home, eat and then sit down to watch some TV. Well apparently Leo is a bully and Jocelynn is his favorite target. All night and then today he picked on her. I don't know what it is about her but he really enjoyed beating her up. And then we feel bad because our kid is the mean kid.

Then today we watched a little football (I watched my eye lids because I was tired!) and then we left for home about 4. And ridiculously enough it took us 3 hours to get home. So stupid. And we don't really know why. It sure didn't take us that long to get there. I think God threw in a few extra miles to give us some more quality time together! :)

I'll post a picture of the girls and little man for you to see the cousins. They are all so cute! Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: