Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Craziness

Every year I go shopping with my mom and grandma to help my grandma get her Christmas shopping done. Today was that day and it was great! We started at the mall and went to Target and a little shop called Nifty Nut House. And we made a lunch stop at Red Lobster. Amazing day all the way around! My best deals were at Childrens Place where I got 2 pairs of jeans, a sweater for my niece and a 3 in 1 winter coat for little man all for $46. That may not sound amazing, but the coat was originally $50 so there! Also, at Target I had $50 in gift cards from cashing in points from my debit card and I got my brother's present, his gf's present, another present for my niece, a glove/hat/scarf package for moi and a couple of little things for the little man for $30 after my gift cards. I am a bargain machine! So to all of you non-bargain shoppers...ha ha! I rock!

No comments: