Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothing, Nada, Zilch

I honestly don't have a lot to say other than the fact that my little one has decided he would like to (again) become the spawn of satan. He likes to throw tantrums, like last night after he'd been in his room for over an hour trying to go to sleep he decided he needed milk. I told him no and when I went to go lay him down he was jumping on his bed screaming. I went to physically lay him down and he slapped me in the face. Needless to say I did not get him milk (although my lovely husband did, after we each gave each other a few choice words). THis morning he did not want to put his shoes on so he felt like throwing his fork would do the trick. Twice. And then when I came home to check my emails today I had one from Parents Magazine about what to do when your child throws tantrums. Either the gods are watching or they have secretly installed surveillance devices and can monitor what we are doing.

Also, Heather over at Welch Happenings gave me an award for :
The only thing I am supposed to do is pass it on to 15 people. I don't have enough peeps to do that to and personally I think all the blogs I read are fabulous so this one's for you! Thanks for the award!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Coincidence or surveillance? Scary, spooky, goosebumps!

I can't believe he slapped you though, wow!

You (and some others) was in my head when I wrote about not having to pass it on. Glad you did though!