Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Update: 27 weeks


Whoops. It's been a month since I've done a baby update. I can't believe it. I also can't believe another month has come and gone. It's crazy how fast time is going.

How far along: 27 weeks. 89 days left...AKA: My 3rd trimester has begun! So crazy!

Baby Size: Head of Cauliflower

Weight Gain: As of my scale at home 25 pounds. I go to the doctor tomorrow so we shall see...


Maternity Clothes: Still wearing lots of dresses and not a lot of pants because it has been a constant stream of 100+ degree days. Yuck!

Sleep: Sleep is still a luxury that I am enjoying. If I get woken up I will have to get up to use the restroom but if not I can sleep through the night.

Best Moments: Just knowing that in a few short months we will be greeting the new baby!

Movements: He has been moving around a lot lately. And a lot of the time. He sometimes feels the need to become a contortionist and put himself in the weirdest positions inside of me. And so it feels really weird!

Cravings: The other day it was Taco Bell and other than that it is still chicken wings. But I haven't had any in some time. Our anniversary is this weekend so we may have a wing date at Buffalo Wild Wings! I'm sure the hubby wouldn't mind that!

Looking forward to: My appointment on Thursday. I don't know why because it is always a 10 minute appointment and I don't get much out of them but just hearing the heartbeat and having the reassurance that everything is ok is nice. Also...we still need a name. So I'm looking forward to coming up with that!

Symptoms: I have had some nausea and headaches recently but I attribute those to the extreme heat we are having and not really pregnancy related but who knows. I am trying to drink lots of water and not over-exert myself but sometimes I'm not even doing anything and start feeling that way. I'm ready for mother nature to get it together and drop the temperatures for the rest of the summer!

And last but not least stretch marks: The same as before. Haven't noticed any new ones. Thankfully!

No comments: