Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spin Cycle: What I've Been Doing

Jen gave us a super easy assignment for the spin this week and I put it off. But I won't lie...I've been extremely busy. And since the spin is whatever we want this week I'll give you a little update on what we've been doing.

The past few weekends the hubby and I have been house hunting. We have a friend who is a real estate agent and so we enlisted her help and have gone on our merry little way and looked at several houses in our area. And we found some that we like. So that put a little fire under our behinds and I crunched some numbers and said...hey! We might actually be able to pull this off. And so we have been working our little tails off this week to try to get our house market-ready. We've painted the bathroom and master bedroom. We've updated all 29 (yes...29!) knobs in our kitchen and the hubby has replaced the entryway stick-em tiles with new colors. I've also packed almost all of Leo's 17 bajillion toys and cleaned up our closets so they look as though someone would be able to fit their stuff in them. And this weekend we are planning on packing and painting the spare bedroom (and what will be the baby's room if we can't sell the house). We also will be updating some ceiling fans in the master bedroom and kitchen, packing the items in our kitchen that we don't use all the time and just all-in-all trying to make our house clutter free so again, people will be able to imagine themselves here.

So yeah. While I haven't been around my little place in the blogosphere and definitely haven't been visiting others I have been doing something. Although last night I was in bed at 8 because the past week has kicked my prego butt! Next week the hubby is taking a week of vacation and hopefully getting what little we have left to do accomplished and then by the 15th we should have our house on the market. So about 10 more days and then I can just relax for the next 2 1/2 months until baby time. Yeah...2 1/2 months. From the 15th anyways. Yikes!

Go visit Jen and see all the other random spins!

2 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Wow, you're getting close! I hope the house sells quickly and you get the space you want! You're linked!

Pseudo said...

House hunting and a baby on the way. Wonderful!