Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Update: 36 weeks

I just figured one all stomach/no shirt picture would be fine. Especially since daily I get the, You look very pregnant today or the You look like you're about to burst. From my sweet hubby!


And this is what I see looking down. All belly baby!

How far along: 36 weeks

Baby Size: 6.5 pounds...the size of a watermelon.

Weight Gain: 44 pounds. Eeks!

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing lots of dresses. A lot of my shirts are no longer fitting because apparently I am carrying a bowling ball. Or a watermelon. Or twins as some people like to ask me.

Sleep: Sleep is a distant memory. Or at least a full night is. Multiple trips to the bathroom occur every single night. Oh well. Sleep will continue to be a distant memory once the little dude comes!

Best Moments: Just knowing in a few short weeks he will be here!

Movements: Little dude is moving a LOT. Lots of contractions too. I had to monitor them on Saturday because they seemed closer together than they needed to be but I was good.

Cravings: Nothing. Nothing ever sounds good anymore so it's hard to make anything to eat. I just have to make a meal plan and stick to it because if not we would be eating cereal for every meal.

Looking forward to: My appointment on Wednesday. Last week I was already dilated to a 2 and thinned out a lot (sorry TMI). So I guess we'll see if I have progressed any. We are also supposed to be going to visit the in-laws in Dodge City this upcoming weekend so I'll ask to see if that is a good idea or if I will be sidelined. Either way I am off work next weekend so that is nice!

Symptoms: Just contractions.

And last but not least stretch marks: The same as before. Haven't noticed any new ones. Thankfully!

No comments: