Sunday, October 16, 2011

A woman and her thoughts

This weekend was the weekend we were to go to Dodge. And my doctor ixnayed it for me. So the boys packed up and left Saturday morning. And I was jumping (not really...I was still laying in bed) for joy. And so my weekend began.

First thing I did...eat cereal in bed.
Second thing I did...laid in bed and watched TV
Third thing I did...washed all of baby boy's laundry and all of Leo's hand-me-downs to the baby and put them away.

And by the time I was finished with this it was 11. Holy cow. Apparently living the single life is not all it's cracked up to be. The hubby called me around 4 to tell me that we had received a call about an appointment to show our house the next day so I could pick up and do the last minute cleaning things that needed to be addressed. And it was so random. Because that was really the first time I'd spoken since they'd left. And I talked to my aunt last night on the phone and even though I wasn't doing anything I didn't want to get out but it still felt weird not talking to anyone basically for 24 hours.

So today I am up already (actually I've been up since around 7:30) and am going to eat (more) cereal. Then I'm going to finish the sweeping and mopping of the floors and then kick back and watch the Redskins game until it's time for me to leave to let the creepers in the house. I'm almost to the point where I can deal with our house because I don't think I'm going to be up for people coming to check out our digs when I have a newborn. But I'm not sure how that works since we signed a contract to stay listed for 6 months. Oh well. What are you going to do? (stupid housing market!!!). Anyways...I hope you all had lovely weekends and keep your fingers crossed that this is the one and they'll buy our house!

No comments: