Friday, September 21, 2012

I believe

I believe in snuggles and kisses from my boys.

 

I believe in a new dress for special occasions

 

I believe in kisses from the hubby before bed

 

I believe that you are responsible for your own actions (you can’t control others but you can control yours)


I believe in cards and messages for friends near and far

 

I believe in creating your own destiny

 

I believe that the Redskins, Cardinals, Royals and Jayhawks will all win another national championship in the next 5 years

 

I believe that positivity can change the world

 

I think that politics is a load of garbage.  We need to create our own change.

 

I believe in all of you!

 

 

Linking up with http://www.livinginyellow.com/

 

2 comments:

Davina said...

Positively a great post! :)

gretchen said...

Love how positive and affirming this is!