Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weight Watchers: Week 11

Last week’s weight: 138.8

This week’s weight: 137.6

Loss this week: 1.2 pounds

Total loss: 9.6 pounds!!

Woo hoo!  I stuck to my guns and I lost another 1.2 pounds this week.  It was especially difficult because the hubby’s parents came in to town and so we went out to eat and did fun stuff with them.  All.  Weekend.  Long.  It was really enjoyable to see them but eating out that many times is really hard to resist.  I did do well when we went to Carlos O’Kelly’s (a Mexican restaurant).  I only ordered queso.  Whereas I normally would order queso and a meal I know that I prefer the queso over everything else so I just got that.  And it was delicious!  And when we went to Texas Roadhouse I got an 8 oz sirloin and split it so I had two meals.  I’m learning! :)

 

Another really lazy week on the exercise front.  With the humidity it is making me want to sit on my rear all day and do nothing.  I’m really hoping that fall comes in quickly and brings cooler weather.  I promise that will make me exercise more!  (I hope anyway!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awesome! Great job - way to stay motivated 11 weeks in. You are almost where you wanted to be!