Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 1 of my new life

So this morning I was able to sleep in until 10 AM! Wow! That is the latest I think I have slept in the last 2 1/2 years. It was amazing. And then like I said...today I am officially turning over a new healthy leaf. So I got up, made the peanut butter brownie truffle (what it was for my family get-together, and I didn't even lick the bowl. I did however lick the beater) and worked out hardcore on the Wii Fit. Good lord I am out of shape. I was dripping sweat after running the 3 minutes for the solo run. Disgusting! I hate running as it is, but running on the Wii Fit and sweating? Ridiculous! Oh well...it is a start! I worked out for 30 minutes on the wii fit and then got ready for the family function I am going to today. It has been a good start! Yay Me!

No comments: