Friday, August 14, 2009

MIA

Missing in action...not the crazy pop singer. Sorry I've been MIA this week. Vacation has been fun yet crazy at the same time. And today I am semi-celebrating my 5th weddding anniversary. (only semi-celebrating because we are going out to dinner tomorrow!) 5 years ago today I married the love of my life. Even though we argue, scream, punch (no, I'm just kidding, just punch! ;) ] I still can't wait to come home and talk to him at the end of my day. I'm still glad that he gives me butterflies in my stomach when I've had a crappy day. And I'm definitely glad we're great in the sack. I'm just kidding mom. We don't have sex. It was totally an immaculate conception! :) Anyways...here's to 5 years of a great thing and about 45 more to come. I'm saying 45 because I really don't want to live past 70. Too many tubes, surgeries, weird ailments...more on that on a different day! :)

No comments: