Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas time

We have finished our Christmas shopping except for one last thing. It is a Backyardigans hopscotch that the monkey saw on Nick Jr. and that is what he keeps telling all the santas we see that he wants. The problem with this...I can't buy it. I have to freaking make it. If you know me I am not that crafty. But my mom is. And she has vowed to help me. She even bought some of the stuff that I need because I wouldn't have even known where to begin. So for the next 2 days before we leave to go out of town I will be scrambling to make this hopscotch and all be damned if that kid doesn't play with this hopscotch game for a decade to make it worth my while!

Also, Vodka mom over at http://waitressbringmeanother.blogspot.com is having a giveaway for a $30 gift card. So go check her out and all the good stuff she does!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I must be way out of the loop. I thought you play/make hopscotch with chalk and a sidewalk!

Good for you making presents instead of buying. Kids can be expensive, buying all that they want.