This week over at the Spin Cycle is our wish lists. Now I should not be shallow in any way and say that all I want for Christmas is my family to all be together and that we have a safe and happy holidays. But I'm not going that route. I'll go with a few things that I wish Santa would slap underneath my tree. Some real and some wishful thinking...
- I wish for about 20...oh what the hell, this is a wish list...40 pounds to be taken from myself. I don't care where it goes as long as it gets off of me.
- I wish that when we spend Christmas Eve at my in-laws that they would let Santa come on Christmas morning and not have stockings filled on Christmas Eve. Last time I read Twas The Night Before Christmas Santa came when the kiddos were sleeping Christmas Eve.
- I wish for lots and lots of money. And if Santa doesn't pay in cash then I can just leave my bills and he can go ahead and pay them for me.
- I wish that Leo would be able to use the toilet without fighting me, stop fighting me over dumb things and also just still be a 2-year-old without the crazy terrible twos.
- Now on to some real things...I would like the new Mario Brothers Wii game.
- The new Harry Potter and Johnny Depp movies.
- Giftcards to spend an evening out with the hubby
- And finally I will say that I would like to have enough time to spend during the holidays with my family and that everyone makes it to all their places safely.
Please Santa. I have been a good girl this year so if you could even throw in a few of my items I would appreciate it! And please know that these delicious, fresh-baked cookies and this ice cold glass of milk is definitely there as a bribe to maybe throw in a few extras that you know I would like!
To see other Christmas lists from other good boys and girls check out http://www.spriteskeeper.com. I hope everyone gets what they ask for!