Friday, November 27, 2009

You know you're boring when...

The last posts on your facebook page have been about working out and the KU Jayhawks! I haven't had much else going on in my life other than a sick kid so I haven't had much to get excited for. I have been at home almost all week. Luckily yesterday he was feeling better (still not great) and we at least got to go to my sister in laws house for a delicious Thanksgiving meal where we got to spend time with family. And tonight we are headed back over there to watch the Jayhawks whoop up on Tennessee Tech. And I even went home and smashed it up with Jillian. On THanksgiving. I am very satisfied with the results I am already seeing. So I guess i can't quit now! Day 8 out!

2 comments:

Angelia (Texas) said...

Well, I am reading blogs this holiday weekend. What does that say about my life? :-D

I am going to start working with a friend that just became a personal trainer. YIKES, I'm scared, but I have 50lbs to lose.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Heather said...

You are not boring. We all have those weeks when it seems like we have nothing interesting to say.

At least you didn't have to try to prepare Thanksgiving with a sick child.