Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hair today gone tomorrow

I got my hair cut today and I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it. It is really short. I wanted more of an angular cut where it was longer in the front and shorter in the back. Kinda like posh spice but not so Hollywood. Yeah, it didn't quite turn out like that. It is short in the front and a little shorter in the back. I wanted you to be able to tell that it was longer in the front and I don't think you can. I'm annoyed but glad my hair grows fast because it will grow out sooner rather than later. Oh well...nothing i can do about it now. Except to borrow those neon blue hair extensions from my neice!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ever since we moved away from my hair lady, I have been afraid to go to anyone else. I hate trying to break in a new person. So now my hair is down to my bra strap instead of up on my shoulders where I like it.

Blue extensions! LMAO..that will look real cute! LOL