Monday, November 23, 2009

30 Day Shred

Rachel over at http://www.mominreallife.com/ has started 30 days of doing the Wii Fit. I commented that this was a great idea and that I should do it as well. Of course i didn't, but I did go out and buy Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. And let me tell you about it. It hurts. Every day. I wake up sore. I go to bed sore. Throughout the day my legs are screaming at me. But it is only day 5 now and it is getting better. I think by day 30 my body will have lost the 20 pounds. Right?!?!

I have done this for 4 days. Every day I have done the workout. I'm pretty proud of myself. It is only a 22 minute workout which I appreciate because I don't always have the time to waste doing that. I have more important things like blogging to do! And I have gotten a lot of motivation from the people around me. I have of course talked about it on facebook and it give me pride to just put it out there and have people positively respond! I hope that I will continue for the next 26 days. My main goal is to go back to Christmas and feel good about myself and how I look. So I will keep you posted on my journey!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great idea! I will not foolishly say I am going to do it, cause I probably won't. Still A good idea though. Maybe after this week is OVER! I'll have to make something up cause I have no WII or DVD player or any excerise anything.

Good for you for sticking with it!