Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm sure you wanted to know

Yay! I got an award! I got this from Heather over at http://bnhwelch.blogspot.com/. I'm not for sure how she came across me but I'm grateful for readers other than my family members! It makes me feel like my words aren't meaningless! It is a Kreativ Blogger award and the jist is to tell you 7-10 facts about myself. Without further adieu...

1. I sing in the car. A lot. I don't really like to sing in front of other people because I get embarassed really easily but in my car nothing can stop me. I will sing country, hip-hop, hardcore rap, metal, classic rock you name it.
2. I worked at Sam Goody for over 4 years and that is where I got a lot of my knowledge for the aforementioned songs I sing!
3. I hate car trips. Most people love them because they get to enjoy the scenery and all that other nonsense. Not me, put me on a plane anyday and get me to my destination quicker.
4. I am a car sleeper. I'm sure it is because I hate car rides but I can sleep pretty much in any position in any seat and sleep almost the entire way. When I say the entire way I am talking about the 3 hour trips that we make west and northeast. Yeah, we travel a lot huh?!!?
5. I want another baby but I want to make sure that we will be able to take care financially of both kids. I know that "they" say that you never have enough money to have babies, but "they" aren't the ones that could get evicted or not be able to feed the kids or pay the babysitter. I know they are probably right but still...I want to be comfortable with the decisions I make because I will be the one affected by them.
6. My kid has way to many toys and I want to throw them away almost daily. He is pretty good about picking them up but they clutter the house and they annoy me. I'm sure I had as many toys as he did but I feel he is quite spoiled. (Another post for many other days!)
7. I could probably eat 1 meal a day and be fine. Obviously not health wise but I am just not that hungry. I only make food because I know the boys won't eat unless I make something. And yes I have been told this by the hubby. Lame.
8. I wish that I could be a better friend. I just don't have the energy to be the bestest friend in the world. I'm wrapped up in my own messes to deal with than trying to have to deal with everyone else's.
9. Which is why my co-workers become my good friends. Because we have all day every day to learn about each other. And we can talk daily. Without interrupting my other planned activities. Now if only they won't stop working there and then we can continue to be friends!
10. Finally...I will probably work at the bank I currently work for until I retire (or get fired) because I hate job hunting. It is too stressful and I don't want to mess with that nonsense!

I am supposed to tag other people to do this but I just want to hear from everyone...what are some facts about you that you want to share. Get it off your chest!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just did my 7-10 things, so I think I will just bounce off of yours. Okay? Okay.

1-2) I also sing while I am alone, no watching allowed. Classic rock and 80's rock.

3-4) I was a truck driver for 4 years, I travel well. NO, planes for this old lady! I learnt to sleep as sone as my head hit the pillow, but now that pre-menopause has set in, sleep is a rarity.

5) I just want to say...that is the wisest thing I have heard in a long time!! My sister is on her 4th baby, with NO money. I wish she had your brains!

6) There is goodwill or www.freecycle.org to help you with the overcrowding of toys. Spoiled can be nice but it might bite you later on. I'm risking the bite, (for now) Nana (me) is a spoiler of grandkids.

7) I would STARVE to death!

8-9) I don't get to see my bff hardly anymore, but hubby promised we are going sunday.

10)I think it is a great quality to keep at a job, it shows commitment. My hubby has been a truck driver for 30 yrs.

An award well deserved. I don't remember who's page I was on, but I saw you on their blog roll.