- I am thankful for my family. They are more help for my mental well-being than anyone else. My mom is my best friend so without her I would be a mess! My hubby keeps me sane by all his funny comments and just laughter is a constant. I am thankful for my monkey because he makes everything worthwhile!
- I am thankful for our DVD players! The portable one of course because it makes trips to the doctor so much more bearable.
- I am thankful for our roof over our head and the food inside. I know there are so many people out there now that are not able to afford such luxuries so even if I complain about wanting a bigger house or more bathrooms I am thankful I am able to provide for my family.
- I am thankful for cheese dip and pumpkin pie. NOt together but they do sound delicious right about now!
- I'm thankful for modern medicine because without it the monkey could be really sick, but instead we are able to keep a breathing machine in our house for his little flare-ups.
Those are just a few things I am thankful for. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!