Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Thoughts Tuesday

I want a Snuggie. Really bad. And I saw a KU one at Kohls. Yeah mom…this is a direct shout-out of something I left off my Christmas list! J

I went to the grand opening of our new library in Derby. It’s really nice and the monkey became a card-carrying member of the NRA. Oh wait…I mean the library. My dad would have been prouder if it was to the NRA! The library is so much bigger than the old one. You could barely walk through the aisles if there was someone else in it. And they have a few conference rooms and they have a pretty large area for kiddies. Except with the whole swine flu business I’d rather have my kid play with the puzzles we have at home than the ones that all the other kids played with. I’m just saying.

As much as I love my brother I think it is funny how different we are. He and his fiancée just moved into their new house and they just bought stuff for it. A LOT of stuff. Really nice stuff. And when we moved into our house 5 years ago we didn’t buy hardly anything. Just a few things we were missing. And we incorporated all the stuff we had together. I’m glad they are able to do that (and maybe just a hint jealous!) But after thinking about it we didn’t need all of that stuff. We still don’t need it. I have too much crap as it is and we’ve spent too much money on that stuff. But I’m still a little jealous about it! :)

Last week I was on vacation and I didn’t cook a single day. I felt extremely lazy. And we spent too much money on food. That is why I make grocery lists and stick to it. But it was delicious and we didn’t have hardly any dishes. In my fantasy world this is what would happen every day. I would also have a trainer so I wouldn’t become a beached whale. I also didn’t go to either one of my spin classes so yeah, the beached whale thing. Could have happened.

If you want to see other random check out Keely at www.theunmom.com

1 comment:

Heather said...

I miss going to the library. That sounds like a wonderfully big library. Yeah the kiddos are germ factories, my 3 grandsons included.

Very normal to be a teenie bit jealous. I get that way when i go to my sister's, she is just so darn clean!

My fantasy is someone to buy my groceries (with their money) and a cook. LOL, big dreamer!