Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meow

So I know everyone is jumping on or off the whole Tiger fiasco but I just have a few things to say about him. First off...to Elin...I feel sorry for you because I'm sure when you're not with him she's taking care of their kids. It would be terrible to be at home while your hubby is off galavanting around. We try to make it fair around our household. If one person gets a night out the other gets one soon after. Second...dear Lord Tiger. There are now 11 women (so far) that you have done the nasty with. And not even cute girls. You are married to a model for heaven's sake! Go home to your wife. She's way better looking. I don't care if you're tired of her. You signed on for the long haul. Isn't that why you had her sign that pre-nup?!? Third...from what I've heard (re: because I read the tabloids) you "had relations" with multiple women without using protection. The only thing I have to say about that is ewww. Fourthly...to all you gold diggers out there, in the US Weekly from last week it had one of the girls (the one that was on Tool Academy. I won't even dignify her with a name) showed a picture of her cell phone with the name Tiger W. Really? Do you know that many Tigers that you need to put a last initial? Seems like she wanted everyone who ever looked in her phone to know exactly who that was. And finally...I know you are only a human being and people make mistakes. I get that, I really do. But if you are going to do these things don't be surprised they end up in the tabloids. You are a much bigger star than Serena Williams but they have her frollicking in the sand with Common and talking about her penalty for her ugly outburst. You don't think they are going to run a frontpage story about your sordid affairs? Geta clue. People care about you, especially when you are representing many different companies that have good reputations. And when you are caught, just come out and say it because that will make you look more genuine in the longrun. You made your bed now you need to lay in it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol dont waste your time and energy on reading tabloids woman!thats just dumb

Heather said...

I haven't been keeping up to speed on the Tiger troubles. 11 Women! Wow! That boy needs a lock on his zipper!

It is always a shame for any man to disgrace and humiliate their wives. AND to put her at risk by not using protection!

That kitty has to sleep some time, he better do it with one eye open!

Captain Dumbass said...

He screwed up by not letting his publicists start spinning that right out of the gate. Well, he screwed up a little bit before that, but you know what I mean.

Kendra said...

I mainly waste my money reading the tabloids but I still love it! And I agree about the putting the wife at risk. Yuck. And Captain...he definitely messed up before the publicist thing but that is what you have the publicists for...to be able to screw up!