Sunday, August 29, 2010

An Open Letter to the Customers of Wal-Mart

Dear Wal-Mart customers,

I just wanted to let you know how rude you were on Friday afternoon when I was shopping. Every aisle I went down it seemed you were on the wrong side with people coming down both ways so I was the one being polite and waiting ON EVERYONE. You also decided to take your sweet time when I was following behind you while looking for cereal. And then when I saw something I wanted, you of course were on one side of the aisle and your cart was on the other so I could not even get around you to get what I wanted. All I wanted were some Special K bars. I had to wait. Again. But the icing on the cake was when I went out to my car to load up my groceries the stupid person that parked next to me was right on their line. I could barely open my door far enough to get my groceries inside.

Sincerely,
Kendra...the person that needs a good thwap on the head the next time I suggest going to Wal-Mart.

So to all of you reading this...the next time you see one of those emails about "The People of Wal-Mart" look for me...the girl giving the dirty looks to the people in my way!

No comments: