Thursday, August 26, 2010

Woo Hoo

Alright! Today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday and that means I'm off! This week anyways! I have tomorrow off and I feel like I have quite a bit of stuff to do. And I definitely have a lot of stuff going on this weekend!

Tomorrow I will be doing laundry and cleaning up the house. My lovely aunt brought me over a book that talks about how to bring your house into order and out of chaos so I will be browsing through that to see what I can do to make me feel more order. And of course I will be spending plenty of time in bed catching up on some shows I missed this week!

Then this weekend I have to work all day Saturday but then Saturday evening I am taking Leo to Summerfest. It is a little gathering that is happening in our town where there will be booths for families to visit and lots of other things for kids to do. It is followed by an ice cream social, fireworks and then a movie under the stars. And finally on Sunday our church is having their annual picnic complete with horses to ride, a petting zoo, more ice cream :), face painting and many other things. So busy busy weekend planned but lots of fun things to be doing!

No comments: