- I'm loving that this upcoming Sunday is my birthday. I think we're (the hubby and I) are going to try to find a sitter so we can go see Pirates of the Caribbean.
- I'm loving that since we got home from vacation around 5 on Tuesday I have had time to blog. And that my laundry was all done and I unpacked really quickly so it gave me time to relax.
- I'm loving that we are going to get back in the grind and back on a schedule because my child needs it. He was less than perfect this weekend and I think it was the lack of schedule. The sad thing is he's 4 so I would think he would be more capable of realigning his day.
- Even though Leo was not the angel I would have liked I still loved that we (as a family) got to spend 4 whole days together. It was very nice!
- I also loved that I got to see my aunt and uncle and cousins that live out of town 3 of the 4 days that we were in Kansas City. LOVE!
- I'm loving that I hit up the Dollar Store (or one of those) and got a sweet water bottle and a pair of nail polish both for just a dollar. And the nail polish is awesome!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Hi hi! It's Wednesday. Thankfully! We are home safe and sound from vacation and back in the working grind. Go see what everyone else is loving this week. I'm sure it's all rainbows and unicorns! Again...I'm still recuperating from vacation (seeing that I'm writing this post and the previous post at the same time) so we will bullet point it up.