Monday, December 12, 2011

another busy weekend

Seriously December? I honestly don't remember you being so busy in the past.  And I'm not even working.  So I can't imagine what you'll be like next year when I have a walking little one along with my already big boy.

This weekend was another busy one.  It started Friday night with my work Christmas party.  While I was not looking forward to it I actually had a great time.  Interestingly enough though, the new people did not come so it was all the people I already knew so it made it more fun!  We went to Laser Tag and ended up at a new sports bar afterwards where I had delicious bread pudding.  Yummo!
Our little group.  With the 4 of us on the right in our "ugly" Christmas sweaters.  The one in the pink won the $10 prize!

Then on Saturday 2 of my lovely sister-in-laws threw me an awesome "sprinkle" for Jacoby where instead of gifting the baby I was gifted with pampering items.  And let me tell you...it was awesome.  While I was uncomfortable with the idea of a second shower and them giving me presents I really had a good time.  It was a small turnout which was nice because we all had a chance to talk and everyone got to hold the baby!  Here are a few pictures...





And then Sunday we had a pretty lazy day.  We watched football and then I went to Target to get a few gifts and then I took the boys and headed to my friends graduation party.  Of course the only time on Sunday I was getting out with the boys it started raining.  Lame!

All in all though it was a pretty awesome weekend.  But so busy!  And it seems like the rest of the month is just as busy.  I have another dinner get-together with friends this week, a Christmas program for my niece on Thursday and then a Christmas party on Saturday for my mom's work for the kiddos.  And that's just this week!  And sadly I only have 2 more weeks until I go back to work and then the real fun begins...real life with 2 kids and a job. Yikes!  I hope your weekends were all as nice as mine!


No comments: