Friday, December 16, 2011

Tulsa Aquarium

A few weeks ago my mom and I took the boys on an overnight adventure to Tulsa to visit the aquarium.  We had such an amazing time and Leo behaved about 95% of the time.  That's pretty good for a 4 year old right?!  So here is picture overload for you about our trip!

Ok so I think this picture of Jacoby is hilarious so I had to include it!

Leo and Jacoby welcoming us to Oklahoma

The biggest catfish I have ever seen!
Leo feeding the turtles.  They ate carrots!

Petting the sting rays

Jacoby taking his turn! (Why yes I do exploit my children for funny pictures!)

Feeding the shrimp.  Yes...shrimp
Leo's favorite fish because it was yellow

Nemo


Dori


Cool jellyfish
A family picture!

We had so much fun.  We went down on a Monday night and stayed in a hotel so Leo thought he was pretty hot stuff.  Then we woke up Tuesday morning and headed to the aquarium.  We stayed there for almost 3 hours and by that time it was definitely time to go.  We hit up Braums on the way out of town for lunch and then got home around 4:30.  It was a pretty whirlwind trip but so much fun.  I'm so thankful to have a mom who will do fun stuff with me and take the boys on adventures!  And she said that she is looking forward to taking my niece on a trip like that soon too.  She recently took my brother and his family to see his other son that lives in Missouri to watch him play football and they hung out for the weekend and had a great time.  I think it's really awesome that she does that for us kids!  Love you mom! :)

No comments: