- I don't know if any of you follow college basketball but I DO! And my team I've been following since I was a wee lass (the KU Jayhawks!) won their 8th straight Big 12 championship. And this is on a "rebuilding" year. They won a CRAZY overtime game on Saturday versus their main league rival. And it was amazing! That's all I'll say until tournament time. Where I hope I get to say that they are national champions!
- Leo turned 5 on Friday. My little baby. All growed up. And while I see crazy tendencies of a grown up young man I still see my little baby. Mainly when he throws temper tantrums. Or gets mad at me and decides he needs to stomp his feet. And while I hate when he acts this way it makes me feel a little bit better because I know my little boy is still in there. Also...there will be a post later this week of our fun-filled birthday weekend. It was jam-packed full of awesomeness!
- Jacoby is FINALLY starting to feel better. But now all of us others are feeling it. I'm pretty sure we are all just suffering from allergies because as the weather keeps changing (hot, cold, rainy, sunny) we get better and then worse. But it's so nice that Jacoby is not constantly crying and is showing a super funny personality!
- Ugh. I'm still on a job hunt. Work still isn't at a place where I want it to be so I'm looking to try to find that place in my life that will be a shining star. Haven't found it yet!
- I partcipated in a Valentine's day gift blog swap. We got our emails February 11th for our respective person to gift. I got my gift out to my person almsot 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back that they received it or liked it or anything. And I haven't received anything from my partner. I'm confused...and I really don't want to email the person I sent it to because I don't want to make them feel awkward but I want to make sure they got it. What to do what to do.
- I watched the Oscars Monday (I dvr'd it). I love Billy Crystal. Did not love what he did as a host. But the whole show was pretty boring. There was also not a lot of high fashion. The most memorable was stupid Angelina Jolie's jutted out leg pose and J Lo's nipple. Both dumb moments that had nothing to do with movies. Get it together ladies!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
RTT: KU 8STR8 and other banter
Happy Tuesday! It's time for some random.