Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hallelujah!

 

 

Week 3 weigh in at weight watchers went really well today!  As surprised as you are to read this (since my last post it looked like I was doomed to a gain) I am surprised to be writing this.  I haven’t exercised in 2 weeks and I haven’t been tracking anything.  So needless to say this is a MAJOR victory for me.  I apparently have been keeping my portion sizes in check and I know I haven’t been snacking so hooray! 

 

Struggles: My main struggles this week has been me making cheesy/sour cream mashed potatoes and having a ridiculous amount of leftovers.  The fact that those are one of my favorite foods EVER I had to eat the leftovers.  So I had them 4 times in 4 days.  But seriously…they are delicious.

 

Victory: Of course not gaining any weight. 

 

I’m hoping that this week will be a smidge less hectic and I am finishing up my medicine so hopefully that will curb any additional poundage that might have been holding on.  I’m also hoping to get a new exercise video from the library and try something new.  I hope with the exercise and me tracking points again this week I can mark a loss next Wednesday. I need to drop a few more pounds because in 2 weeks I am taking a mini-vacation with the hubby and lord knows that I won’t be tracking while we’re gone! :)

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

gretchen said...

Good for you! I've done WW twice now, and I love it - it totally works for me. Have I mentioned this website? www.laaloosh.com
She has TONS of Weight Watcherified recipes with the points listed. And has lots of great suggestions. Give it a look.