Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weight Watchers Update: Week 4

Current Weight: 144.0

Weight loss this week: 0.6 pounds

Total weight loss: 3.2 pounds

 

Woo hoo!  Down some more this week!  So excited!  And really it just keeps getting easier.  I am continuing to watch my portion sizes and trying to make the right choices when it comes to what I choose to eat.  The main struggle I am having is finding time to exercise.  I did so well the first few weeks and worked out 4 or 5 days a week.  And last week even though I mentally was prepared to work out I just never made the time to do it.  So no working out at all.  Again.  I am traveling to Kansas City next week for a few days so I am taking some clothes and going to work out in the gym they have at the hotel.  And that is one thing I for sure will do.  I love working out on treadmills and ellipticals.  I wish we had room for one and I would for sure use it all the time.  But alas we don’t!  So I just will have to make myself get off my rear and go out and get some exercise!

No comments: