Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Sometimes…I wonder how I get sucked in to the Olympics every 2 years.

Always…remember that I’m not just getting sucked in to watching really random sports but I’m supporting the United States as a whole.  Which is something I think everyone should do!

 

Sometimes…I think how did I get so lucky to have 2 beautiful baby boys.

Always…thank God that I was able to have them and count my blessings!

 

Sometimes…I wonder why my body hates me

Always…am thankful that nothing worse is happening to it.

 

Sometimes…I wonder how celebrities stay so thin

Always…remember they have the time to work out whenever they want and have nutritionists helping them make good choices.

 

Ok!  Enough from me.  Go visit www.mackeymadness.blogspot.com

No comments: