Friday, February 8, 2013

7 days of Valentines: day 1

So we've had quite the eventful last few weeks that have drawn my attention to them rather than blogging. BUT I wanted to document my crafty side by showing you all how well I can copy off Pinterest! I also wanted to show my hubby and Leo that even though I've been a bear lately that I still love them a lot! So here is day 1 of the 7 days of Valentines!

The hubby got a bag of powdered donuts with a heart that says: I 'donut' what is do without you. Cheesy (most of them are) but cute. Leo got some glitter crayons and a coloring book with a heart that says: you color my world.

I bought all my stuff Thursday night and made my little gifts so the next 6 nights all I have to do is lay them out. But I'll post a quick post each day to show my handy work!



No comments: