Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sometimes...

Gretchen got the idea for the spin cycle this week from Arnebya. I've also seen a meme from Megan who has a similar thing of Sometimes/Always. And I love the idea.  It's so fun and there are so many different ways you could go with this. So without further ado here are my sometimes...

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I had two girls instead of two boys.  Probably my house would be a lot more pink and clean rather than browns, blues and dirty. 

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we had another baby. Would it really change that much. I'm already extremely tired so what's one more?

Sometimes I wonder what people think when they get dressed in the morning. Do they really think those things match. Or they fit into them. Hot cheese, we've all seen the People of Wal-Mart...and I'm pretty sure some of those pictures were taken at my local Wal-Mart.  It is ridiculous!
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if there were 26 hours in the day.  Or even 30. I'm sure work would decide we would need to be there 10-12 hours if they added extra hours. But really I would hope I could still only work 8 hours and then the rest of the time would be spent with my family and/or sleeping.  Seriously...have I mentioned I'm tired a lot?!

Sometimes I wish I could win the lottery. I am 95% sure I would spend it wisely and be a philanthropist.  That other 5% wants to spend it foolishly. Like on a house with an indoor pool and movie theatre.  Because honestly...that would be pretty amazing.

Sometimes I think about what my life would be like if I were single. Or if I didn't have kids. I know I am extremely happy with my kids and my hubby but seriously...I would have a lot extra money that I could spend when I want on what I want. Also, I want to travel and I don't think that I will get to do much of that for at least the next 15 years since my kids will need most of my time/money.

Sometimes I wish I had more to blog about. Some weeks are a gold mine, but others are not.

2 comments:

gretchen said...

I feel the same way about the lottery. I would certainly be an excellent philanthropist. And...maybe...buy a few things for myself.

You are linked!

Arnebya said...

I guarantee you if there were more hours we'd still say we need more time (at least I know I would.) I do often wonder about how my life is turning out and compare it to when I was single and childless (the lottery sure would help.)