Friday, April 3, 2015

Week in Review


Yesterday I said that our week was hectic. And while it was crazy busy I had a really good week. It started last weekend with my nephew visiting from Missouri. We don’t get to see him very often so that was really nice. We did a family breakfast, had a mid-day break for Leo’s soccer game (they lost) and then got back together for dinner and a fun evening out. We ended up going to The Alley. I can’t believe on such a nice night out the place was PACKED. Just to bowl would have been a 30-45 minute wait. So we decided to just do go-karts and play games. It was so fun! Jacoby got to ride with my dad and Leo rode with my sister-in-law. They had a blast!

Sunday was uneventful thankfully because the week ahead was packed. It’s so crazy how busy we are. I don’t even want to imagine our future when Jacoby is also involved in sports! Monday was soccer for Leo and Jacoby and I played at the playground. Tuesday the hubs and I got to go on a DATE(!) and went to dinner and to see Fleetwood Mac. It was so much fun. The music was good and so was the company.

Unfortunately the show was long and the next day I was dragging. Wednesday was soccer again. Thursday I had a random day off because Leo was out of school for Holy Week but we were full that day too. Because I’ve had to miss quite a bit of work lately for appointments I scheduled Leo’s dentist appointment for my day off. On top of that I had planned to get together with my school carnival co-chair and we did that for over 6 hours between the whole day. My day also started ridiculously early (4:50) so I could make it to my spin class that starts at 5:30. We also got to see a friend’s son get the save for the Derby baseball team. Go Panthers!

Sometimes I forget what it’s like to not have anything to do. This weekend I’m looking forward to soccer and Easter and that’s it! Can’t wait to do an update on Monday of my cute boys and all their Easter haul!

No comments: