Thursday, April 16, 2015

Weight Watchers Week 5

 

This week was bad because of the choices I made. So I will own up to them, kick myself and then move on. Because if I want to keep losing I have to keep moving. My main thing I need to work on is getting myself moving more. I go to spin twice a week but other than that I haven’t been getting moving. So I need to get back to working out in the mornings on the off spin days to a video I have at home. Maybe I need to hit up the library this weekend to see if they have anything I haven’t tried to re-motivate myself. I also need to make sure my “cheat” days don’t turn in to “cheat” weeks like this one did. Woof. But that ice cream from Freddy’s was just too good to pass up… :)

 

Stats:

Starting weight: 160

Last week:           153.8

This week:           155.2

 

Total lost is still at 4.8 so I’ll think positively. Hopefully this week I can get back on the wagon. I now have formal motivation in that our now-traditional girl’s weekend has been set for Columbus Day weekend (October 9-12) so I have 6 months to lose the additional 20 pounds to get to my goal weight of 135. I can do this!!!

No comments: