Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

I absolutely don't care if it is raining or if it is sunny. The only difference it makes is if my hair will be frizzy because of the humidity or the rain. But the reason I want the rain to go away is so people will stop talking about it. I worked all day and every single person and their dog talked about the rain. And they all knew everything and were right about it. I'm sure...but anyways...hello people, we live in Kansas. Have we never seen a rain storm. And it wasn't even like thunder and lightning scary rain, it was just sprinkle/shower/pour all day long. Nothing exciting. And then they were closing roads and closing businesses early. And then people went home early. And that's when I got real annoyed! Because come on...it's just a little water. If the roads are closed what good is it going to do to go home. You may or may not be able to get on the streets you need to to get home. So why not just stay at work or keep your business open to let the people who don't care about getting a little wet come on in. It just makes more sense to stay where you already are than to leave and venture out into the unkown. But what do I know? I'm just an ass. man. at a bank and no meteorologist! So the next time you see me you probably shouldn't ask me about the weather!

No comments: