Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To buy or not to buy

So, Leo and I have been thinking about purchasing a new vehicle. We both have cars that work (both with a few problems) but work none the less. And both cars are paid off. But we both want a new car. We have enough in our budget to get a modest used SUV but I don't know if I want to buy one. I really like having the extra money to be able to do pretty much whatever we want and a $200-$250 car payment could change that. I guess this post really is just about how I wish that I had a LOT of money! Maybe I am just being greedy because I have a lot of superficial things that if we hadn't bought this would not be an issue. And we also have a lot more than a lot of people. We have 2 vehicles and a home. That is more than some people can say. But I'm sure everyone feels that it would be nice to always have a little more. So what is it about money that makes you feel crappy when you know that you have enough. I guess just a thought to get you through the day!

No comments: