Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome Aboard

So, I am finally starting a blog outside of Myspace. I am not very good at updating what is going on in my life and I have a very dear friend that I want to stay connected with so here is my blog!

I am going to jump right in and ask a random question. Is it weird to have a clear shower curtain? I bought one thinking that it was NOT see through because the color was called Frost. Now to me, frost is what you have on your windows in the winter that you have to scrape off because you can't see through it. When I got home, unwrapped it and sure enough it is see through. Now, I'm not going to take it back because it was $5 and I don't care that much. But I think it is a little strange because even though my husband and I have seen each other in the buff before (obviously!) but it's not like we watch each other shower but we do get ready in the same bathroom at the same time. I just think it is kinda weird. Maybe it is just me! Who knows. This is what goes on in my mind! Get used to it! :) Well so much for this random post, but leave me comments if you think I'm right or wrong. I don't care, I know I'm werid!

5 comments:

Cam said...

YAY!!! You're a blogger!!! Now I can read all about your life as I pretend to work hard at my job. :)

Cam said...

ps, clear shower curtain might be weird if say, i was visiting and showering and you or one of the Leo's wandered in to grab something. otherwise probably not so weird.

but i would hate it, because i won't lie, i don't clean my shower as often as i should because i'm lazy and with a non see through shower curtain i can hide that....

did you accidentally get a shower curtain liner? or is the clear shower curtain the new thing?

MicahKasriel said...

Hey, when are you gonna put up some pictures of little Leo? Not that I don't care about the important issues in life, like clear shower curtains :). But, hey, I'll be honest, I wanna see the kid!

Kendra said...

Ok Micah I got pictures up of the family! Check'em out!

MicahKasriel said...

So cute! Can't believe how big he is. I think the last pictures I saw where from when he was just a baby. He's gonna be a lady killer, I can already tell!! Thanks for posting 'em!!