Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are you sure you want to know!

CC from Fork in the Road tagged me and now I am supposed to share 7 weird facts about myself. Some of these may not be weird to all but they are weird to some! I don't know if you really want to know these things but here goes!

1.) I am not a good swimmer. I failed swim lessons when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I love to swim in a pool and I know that if I needed to swim to save my life or someone else I could but it might take me a little longer. I can doggy paddle and I do love to float on my back but a good swimmer I am not!

2.) I LOVE to go camping but I don't really like to be outside. An oxy-moron I know but it is true. I think the reason I love camping is because I used to go camping with my friends and we always had such a good time. And who doesn't like a good bloody mary at 9 in the morning. Really, tell me someone and I'll tell you you're crazy! :)

3.) I don't really like animals. At all. I have a dog and I like her but other peoples pets, yeah, not really a big fan.

4.) Kinda along the lines of #3, but I HATE birds. It doesn't matter what kind. I hate them all. I watched Hitchcock's "The Birds" and I really hated birds after that.

5.) I love watching sports. In person, on TV it doesn't matter. But they have to be cool sports like football, baseball and basketball. I can watch golf and tennis sometimes but mostly the 3 mentioned above. Also, along those lines I also love to watch SportsCenter. More than my husband. And mostly when I am going to bed. He gets annoyed because he will always wake up at the same point every hour when it repeats, but that doesn't bother me!

6.) I love to watch movies. And not just popular movies, but all different kinds of movies. Historical movies, Horror Movies, Action-Adventure, Chick Flicks, Independent Films. And I can quote a lot of them too. Most of them are the ones that I have watched repeatedly but I can hear a line from a movie and remember it.

And finally,
7.) I pick up on other people's speaking crazies. I work with a girl that always goes, "I know, huh." and I have picked that up. I don't know what it is...maybe it is because I am around the same people all the time at work and home so I will pick up on it to emulate them to make them feel more comfortable. Or maybe it is because I am self-concious so I want to fit in with them. either way...kinda weird!

No comments: