Sunday, October 26, 2008

Swapping Lives

I just got finished reading the book "Swapping Lives" by Jane Green and it was amazing. The theme was a single gal swapping lives with a married gal to see if the grass was greener on the other side. So, the theme was just what I have been feeling in my life lately. I love being married and having a sweet little baby boy (who by the way when I woke up this morning and I saw him, he waved at me and then gave my hand a kiss like a true gentleman!) but sometimes it would be fun *I THINK* to go back to being single for like a minute! Especially since my friend may be moving to a bustling city and it really makes me want to visit her when she moves and relish the BIG CITY LIFE! But every time I think about it, I think "Kendra, do you really think you could handle going to the bars and staying up until who knows when and leave the fam behind?" So after reading the book both the single and married gals wanted to go back to their lives and I'm sure I would feel the same way. But that doesn't mean that I don't want to take a mini-vacay to visit my friend! This girl can still party with the best of them!

No comments: