Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where do my weeks go?

So as I am sitting here it is Wednesday, October 29th. And I am trying to figure out where my week has gone, where my year has gone and where my life has gone. My week of course has gone to work! My year has gone to my son, all the giggles and the kisses and the hugs! Along with my spouse (who if he read this he might gag!) and to my job. My job is going well. I really like the position I am in. I really enjoy the people I work with *including my boss (surprisingly to many!)* and things seem to be going in the right direction. And my life has gone to who knows where! I am going to be a quarter of a century in 8 months. I don't know how that happened! I know I'm a dork and I am NOT old but a quarter of a century just sounds ridiculously old! So in the next 8 months I would really like to map out my future. I want to figure out some things that I would like to accomplish before I turn 25 and things I would definitely like to accomplish by the time I hit half a century! I will keep you posted on what I come up with and my plan on how to get there. My first goal is to spend more *active* time with my son and my spouse. And not just sitting on the couch watching TV with them. Doing something that we can enjoy each others company! I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Needsleepy said...

I know what you mean! Adam and I had our 8th year wedding anniversay in August. It Soooooo does not feel like we have been married that long. (not to mention being an item for 15 years)
I did a "Goal List" before... a short term one and a long term one. I think the only thing done off that list is Going to Vegas. lol Oh well. It is a great way to realize your wants and needs though. Let me know if you have better luck with your map of the future! Best wishes!